When it comes to spicing up the bedroom, trying out different sex positions can be a great way to rekindle a relationship or start a new one off with a bang. With so many positions to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. To get you started, here are five of the most mind-blowing sex positions you must try.
1. Reverse Cowboy/Cowgirl: Reverse Cowboy or Cowgirl is a great position if you want to switch up the traditional Cowboy/Cowgirl positions. The person on the bottom is in the same position as in the traditional version, but they face the opposite direction of the partner on top. This position allows for deeper penetration and a more intense sensation.
2. The Anvil: This is one of the most intense positions in the Kama Sutra, but is definitely worth trying. The Anvil takes the partner on the bottom into a seated position. The partner needs to make sure their arms and legs are touching the floor. The partner on top then kneels over them, allowing for the deepest penetration possible.
3. The Splitter: Another great position similar to The Anvil is The Splitter. In this position, the partner on the bottom takes a kneeling position and spreads their legs apart. The partner on top then stands in between their legs, and wraps their arms around their partner’s body.
4. The Pretzel: This position is perfect for couples looking to get extra close. Start by having the partner on the bottom lie on their side. The partner on top then straddles their waist. From there, they can either hold onto their partner or wrap their legs around their hips for added closeness.
5. Seated Wheelbarrow: If you’re looking for a real challenge, give the Seated Wheelbarrow a try. Start by having the partner on the bottom kneel and lean back, placing their hands flat against the floor. The partner on top then straddles their hips and holds their partner’s ankles, allowing for ultimate penetration.
Sex can be a great way to express intimacy and explore pleasure with your partner. There are so many different positions to try, so don’t be afraid to experiment. Try some of the positions listed above or explore some of your own. You may be surprised at what you come up with!